Moiko Silk Screens have a useable size of approx 74mm x 105mm (A7) and are designed for printing onto polymer clay.
How to use your silk screen:
- Place the silk screen bright side down on your surface.
- Put a line of paint along one edge (Heavy body acrylic in a tube is best).
- Spread the paint across the stencil with a squeegee or old credit card.
- Remove the stencil by lifting it up on one side slowly.
- Repeat this action in order to screen another image quickly or put the screen in cool water.
Ensure you clean your screen immediately after use in cold water.
Do not allow the paint to dry on your screen.